Carsonite Stakes and Tools
Carsonite Boundary Marker posts are excellent for trails and park surveys, and are available in a variety of sizes to meet most requirements. These advanced composite delineator posts are unlike any other, with a formula of special polymers designed specifically to flex above ground while maintaining their durability - even in temperature extremes. The Carsonite Boundary Marker post is a rigid composite post that can be driven into virtually any soil conditions. When cost is a concern, this economical marker is an ideal solution.
Surveyors appreciate the many advantages Carsonite Boundary Marker posts offer:
· Lightweight design – easy to transport, most posts can be lifted and hand carried into hard-to-reach locations
· Ease of installation – composite posts can be directly buried into most any soil
· Low maintenance – saves time, money over the product lifetime
· Environmentally sound – no chemical preservatives, plus well suited for environmentally sensitive areas where heavy equipment may damage sensitive land
· Durable – impervious to insects, woodpeckers, and weather
· Attractive – Strong visual appeal and available in a range of colors
SURV-KAP stocks the most popular sizes and colors of Carsonite Boundary Marker posts and decals for immediate delivery, and we can add your full color logos, decals, and even direct printed graphics. Other Boundary Marker post sizes and colors are available upon request. Please call for quotation.